Welcome to the order page for the new Addicted to Sock Knitting eZine. There will be 4 issues a year- winter, spring, summer and fall. One subscription price to be able to view on computers as well as tablets. This listing is for 2 years- 8 issues. Lots of amazing ads from indie dyers, artists and artisans, patterns and articles. 150 (or more) pages.
Click HERE to see a sample issue of the eZine.
If you live in the EU please make your purchase HERE
- 8 patterns
- Interview with Erica Lueder, the designer of Hermione’s Everyday Socks
- A day in the life of a indie dyer- Mint Rain from the US and Stitch Please from Canada
- Review of a local yarn store- The Swift
- Articles: How to Use Neko Needles, Spinning Sock Yarn
- Galleries: Where are you knitting your socks? Socks knit with Toil and Trouble and Felt Fusion yarn, Handspun Socks
- Yarns inspired by famous works of Art
- and More
This is an electronic magazine that you will be able to download and view on your computer or tablets/mobile devices.