The Addicted to Sock Knitting eZine is an independent publication. I am the editor in chief, creative editor, and graphic designer.
This is an electronic publication- it is emailed to you as a pdf that you can download and view on your computer, laptop or tablet. You can even print it out. Though I recommend just printing out the patterns. The links are all clickable.
All the ads are from indie dyers and other small businesses. I want to support other small businesses in the industry, this is very important to me. When we buy small we are helping a local company stay profitable and encouraging growth.
This issue is exciting for me because I did the whole thing myself and I got to let my creativity run wild. I hope you like it.
Features in this issue include:
- 8 patterns
- Interviews with indie dyers from Yarn Over New York, Hypnotic Yarn, and Fabric Fancies
- Interview with sock pattern designer Babs Rudlin
- Article about an Icelandic Knitting Tour
- A local yarn store review
- An article about mental health and knitting
- Galleries include: Where are you knitting your socks, Socks knit with Geektastic Fibers yarn and Socks knit with A Whimsical Wood Yarn Co yarn
- I love the 80’s was the theme for this issues Indie Yarn Dyers Challenge
- 176 pages!!!!
- and more…
Click HERE to see a sample issue of the eZine. Just so you know, the sample issue is the very first issue that we did. We have grown since then. The latest issue is double the size of the first issue.